L'Amable, Ontario , K0L 2L0
L’Amable Bible Chapel is seeking a permanent full time pastor who has a passion to lead, is able to provide God-inspired teaching that will encourage mature Christians, develop those new in their faith, and make the Bible relevant to those of no faith. He must agree with and endorse our Statement of Faith. He should have a vision for outreach in our community with a desire to position L’Amable Bible Chapel as a vibrant, growing, caring, family style church. He should have an engaging manner, a heart for people, and be able to care for those in need.
Education and skills
- A love for God, the Scriptures, and all people
- Visibly demonstrates the Fruit of the Spirit
- Pursuing or achieved a degree in Biblical studies
- Demonstrates a capacity and passion for practical, doctrinally sound, scripture-based teaching and preaching
- Demonstrates a capacity and enthusiasm for developing a vision, and implementing it for an effective outreach to our local community and beyond
- Demonstrates a capacity for compassionate pastoral care
- Has a positive capacity for communication, problem solving, and conflict resolution
- Spiritually gifted in teaching and evangelism
- It would be an added asset if the pastor and/or his wife were gifted with musical abilities to work with and guide the Praise Team
- We recognize that Christ is the head of the church, and that, as a group, the elders are responsible for shepherding, overseeing, leading, and caring for L’Amable Bible Chapel. The pastor is key to this group because of his interaction with the congregation and will report directly to the elders as part of the elder’s team
- Exercise interpersonal skills that build relationships, encourage diversity of thought regarding solutions, and deal effectively with conflict
- An awareness and respect for the chapel’s theology and heritage
- Our organizational structure is designed to empower people for effective ministry Annual – Pulpit ministry: speak at LBC 50 to 70% of Sundays
Salary and Benefits
- Salary remuneration commensurate with qualifications and experience
- One time moving allowance
Please send attached cover letter, resume, and doctrinal statement to Pastoral Search Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a link (or MP3 file) of a recent sermon.
Note: For logistical reasons, we are only considering applicants from Canada and USA.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 9395 ]