Pre-Authorized Donation Processor
Pre-Authorized Donation Processor
Scarborough, Ontario , M1H 3A5
The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc. (CBA) is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our administration team. The Pre-authorized Donation Processor will provide excellent customer service to our partners over the phone, maintain multiple spreadsheets, order merchandise, and perform research on accounts as requested.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment that includes an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Also, extremely high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. You will be working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, strong time management and organization skills will be needed.
- Pre-Authorized Donation Processing
- Process remittance received
- Partner Correspondence
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information
- Incoming/Outgoing calls to partners
- Responding to partner inquiries
- Provide high-level support to departmental members as required
- Manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with other teams
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
The ideal candidate will be able to correct existing data, update and develop new and existing data and be comfortable working independently with large amounts of numerical and written data.
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in an office environment.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Word, and Outlook. A test will be given.
- Ability to manage multiple spreadsheets simultaneously with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Protect the information and identities of our partners.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good command of the English language.
- Update data in appropriate databases in an accurate and timely manner to avoid a backlog.
- Excellent phone etiquette, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Process and resolve data inquiries by searching for and reviewing the databases.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Personal commitment to excellence and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Previous Excel experience is an asset.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams including donors and internal staff.
- Goal-oriented, energetically focusing efforts toward meeting priority objectives.
- Demonstrated commitment to The 700 Club Canada’s principles of faith, mission, and values. www.700club.ca/statement-of-faith
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Company: The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc. (The 700 Club Canada)
Contact Person: Edith Okanlawon
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in Word format to Eokanlawon@700club.ca.
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 9400 ]