Brampton, Ontario , L6V 2L4
The Friends of Israel Gospel Ministry (FOI) is a worldwide evangelical ministry proclaiming biblical truth about Israel and the Messiah while bringing physical and spiritual comfort to the Jewish people.
The Office Assistant is responsible for various aspects of the day-to-day operations of the office, and for assisting the Office Manager in their duties.
- Helping to accomplish FOI’s mission
- Ensuring a pleasant environment of the conduct of ministry matters
- Conducting administrative tasks to support the operations of the mission headquarters and field staff.
- Must work well independently, be efficient at multi-tasking, and display a pleasant and professional attitude toward co-workers and constituents.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail are imperative.
- Working knowledge of G-Suite, Microsoft Word, Excel required, and Donor Direct is preferred.
- One to three years data entry experience is preferred.
- Must be in agreement with the ministry’s Mission, Principles and Practices, and Statement of Faith
- Process mail, credit card, and web orders in a timely fashion
- Complete data entry efficiently and accurately
- Assist in processing new names for Israel My Glory trial subscriptions
- Answer phones in a pleasant and professional manner
- Answer questions about our products and ministry
- Fold and mail receipt letters as required
- Keep database records updated regularly researching correct names and addresses using the internet
- Order supplies and inventory for the office
- Count inventory when necessary
- Package and ship literature orders on a regular basis
- Maintain a clean, orderly office at all times
- Any other duties as directed by the Office Manager/Director/Designee
Professional Training and Development
Training will be provided as needed.
Reports to: Office Manager or Designee
This is a temporary seasonal position for 6 months or more, as needed.
This position is preferred as full-time, but part-time work will be considered.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 9408 ]