Scarborough, Ontario , L1T 0B2
The Christian Broadcasting Associates, Inc. (CBA) is seeking a detail-oriented individual to join our administration team. The Administrative Assistant/Receptionist will provide excellent customer service to our partners over the phone, process donations, order merchandise, and perform research on accounts as requested.
Successful candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of experience in an office environment that includes an intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Word, and Outlook. Also extremely high attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and meet tight deadlines. You will be working in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment, strong time-management and organization skills will be needed.
- Support Senior Managers with administrative needs
- Incoming/Outgoing calls to partners
- Process donations
- Partner Correspondence
- Responding to partner inquiries
- Manage multiple priorities in an energetic, fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing with other teams
- Maintain a clean and organized workspace
- Other duties as required
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 2 years of previous experience in an office environment.
- Excellent phone etiquette, as well as oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills using tact, patience, and courtesy.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and as an effective team member.
- Personal commitment to excellence and the ability to function effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
- Good command of the English language.
- Ability to work independently and show initiative.
- Goal-oriented, energetically focusing efforts towards meeting priority objectives.
- Intermediate working knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 including Excel, Word, and Outlook. A test will be given.
- Protect the information and identities of our partners.
- Experience with Salesforce CRM is an asset.
- Exceptional team player with the ability to work in cross-functional teams including donors, and internal staff.
- Demonstrated commitment to The 700 Club Canada’s principles of faith, mission, and values.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
Application Deadline: September 30, 2021
Contact Person: Edith Okanlawon
Phone: 416. 439.6411
If you are interested in this role, please forward your resume in Word format to Eokanlawon@700club.ca.
We thank all applicants in advance and advise that only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 9411 ]