Brampton, Ontario , L6V 1N9
Regeneration Outreach Community is a community of caring persons who, as an expression of Christian love in action, are continually striving to provide dignity to the lives of all those in need. We operate seven days a week bringing healing, personal growth and spiritual awareness to those in need within a safe and caring environment.
Our warehouse coordinator will be reporting to our Director of Community Engagement and working with our Marketplace Coordinator, Volunteer Coordinator and Food Procurement Coordinator.
- Monitor & Record Refrigerator & Freezer Temps
- Walk physical property and report any issues
- Accept and record all donations on Gift in Kind Short or Long Form
- Maintain inventory list and systems
- Coordinate logistics with Marketplace and Kitchen inventory in collaboration with Chef and Marketplace Coordinator
Regeneration Food Procurement/Partner Sharing
- Welcome and facilitate Regeneration partner sharing with our partner organizations
- Work in coordination with Food Procurement Coordinator to set up times for sharing
- Ensure that partners are taking from appropriate areas and maintain order and organization with sharing process
- Complete Gift in Kind for any and all sharing with partners
- Assist Food Procurement Coordinator with scheduled pick-ups when necessary
Regeneration Fleet Maintenance
- Monitor maintenance schedules and general upkeep of vehicles
- Keep vehicle documentation organized and up to date
- Communicate associated costs and charges with supervisor
- Communicate and coordinate with mechanics etc.
Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for Position
- Warehouse and logistics experience preferred
- Customer service experience preferred
- ‘G Class’ licence and clean driving record mandatory, “D Class” preferred
- Experience with pallet jacks and utility vehicles is preferred
- Tow motor certification
- Full COVID-19 vaccination approved by Health Canada
- Vulnerable sector check
Reports to Director of Community Engagement.
Hours: 30 Hours per week.
Posted Under: Miscellaneous
Career ID: [ 9418 ]