Newmarket, Ontario , L3Y 2r5
The Campus Bayview is a young, vibrant church with lot's of energy, new ideas and is excited about moving forward in this new season and thinking differently. We have lot's of young families with Children and are looking to fill the role in our Children's ministry department. We are looking for someone with a heart for children and a desire to see them grow in their spiritual journey.
- Coordinate weekly children's programming during our Sunday service.
- Coordinate and schedule a capable group of volunteers to aid in leading all areas of this ministry.
- Lead in either development or the search for adequate, biblical curriculum to help our children learn the fundamentals of their faith in Jesus.
- Ensure correct implemetation of Child Protection Policy.
- Is responsible for teaching or coordinating teachers to facilitate lessons for different age groups and classes every Sunday.
- A heart for children and childrens minsitry. We hope to hire someone with a desire to see young people grow in faith.
- A team player who is willing to work hard in a team atmoshphere with a great staff and volunteer team
- A humble spirit. We hope to hire someone willing to be teachable, accepts coaching from lead pastor and who puts Jesus first in all they do.
- Good communication and team skills. Must be able to send weekly communications to team and be willing to learn planning centre.
The Campus Bayview is currently offering a part-time position with competative pay. For the right applicant there's a possibility of more hours at multiple Campuses as we have multi-site locations at different service times. There is also the potential through summer student grants to be brought on full-time in the summers.
This would be a great role for someone at Tyndale or another college looking for something part-time along with feild education or placement where they can be payed for their hours and get a great Church and team to learn alongside of.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 9445 ]