London, Ontario , N6C6B1
TWR Canada is looking for a part-time Project Assistant. This administrative role will help coordinate our international projects by collecting and organizing information for new and ongoing initiatives and managing all media content produced by our global partners.
Please see the full job description if the following sounds like you!
- You are enthusiastic about Christian missions and want to be a part of what God is doing worldwide. You are the type of person who would attend a church missions night, read missionary prayer letters and are curious about the world and other cultures.
- You enjoy using technology to organize and share information and are not hesitant to explore new systems, programs or apps. You use your smartphone for more than calling and texting.
- Your ideal work environment is a task-focused supportive role. You like being an integral part of a team, but you are also comfortable working independently, prioritizing your own time and finding better ways to accomplish regular tasks. You like environments where your ideas and organizational ability are valued.
- You enjoy problem-solving and aren’t discouraged when your first solution doesn’t work.
- You like to anticipate the needs of others and take the initiative to provide them with what they need. You work well on many projects at once and thrive in an active environment.
A full-time position including communications and fundraising administrative support may be considered. Please contact Gwen for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org .
TWR Canada works globally in 70 countries and in over 50 languages, with our broader partnerships covering 190 countries and 230 languages. Using on air, online and on the ground communications and media, we assist the local church to share the message of salvation among the nations.
As a Christian ministry, adherence to our Statement of Faith is required. Application deadline is October 24, 2021; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 9465 ]