Mississauga, Ontario , L4W1E4
Passion to Reach Ministries is a charitable organization that equips churches, embraces community, empowers missional leaders while embodying the great commission of Christ. The organization has been known for being an effective and strategic missions ministry over the years. In addition, Passion to Reach Ministries have held youth and pastoral conferences, leadership trainings and seminars, and equipped churches all over the world.
The Executive Director helps drive the mission and vision of the organization by providing leadership, direction, and management of Passion to Reach Ministries. The Executive Director is responsible for executing the strategic direction as set by the Board of Directors and oversees the financial health, board governance, communication with external partners, and international field communications. The Executive Director reports to the Board of Directors and collaborates with theBoard of Directors to develop goals and strategies related to the ministry. The Executive Director builds and maintains strong relationships with external partners, donors, community organizations, churches, and international partners to further the mission. The Executive Director develops and implements strategic long-term and operational plans for the ministry. The Executive Director assists with the reviewal of international notes and agreements between the organization and international partners.
- Works with the board in order to fulfill the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for leading Passion to Reach Ministries in a manner that supports and guides the organization’s mission.
- Responsible for communicating effectively with the Board and providing, in a timely and accurate manner, all information necessary for the Board to function properly and to make informed decisions.
- Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
- Works closely with BOD and Strategic Planning Committee to develop long-range goals and strategies and ensure effective communication and implementation of such.
Financial Performance and Viability:
- Develops resources sufficient to ensure the financial health of the organization.
- Engage in fundraising and developing other revenues necessary to support Passion to Reach Ministries’ mission
- In partnership with the Board, serve as the primary gift director for the ministry; identifying, cultivating, soliciting, closing, and stewarding giving prospects and donors.
- Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
- Responsible for the fiscal integrity of PTRM, including submission to the Board of a proposed annual budget and monthly financial statements, which accurately reflect the financial condition of the organization.
- Responsible for fiscal management that generally anticipates operating within the approved budget, ensures maximum resource utilization, and maintenance of the organization in a positive financial position.
- Planning and operation of the annual budget.
- Develop strategic long-term and operational plans for North American ministry fundraising.
- Prepare budgets and evaluate the effectiveness of activities, including cost analysis.
Organization Mission and Strategy:
- Responsible for the creation and implementation of a strategic plan to ensure that Passion to Reach Ministries can successfully fulfill its mission into the future.
- Develop and implement strategic long-term and operational plans for ministry in North America and globally. International travel may be required, if necessary to the operational plans for ministry.
- Responsible for implementation of Passion to Reach Ministries’ programs that carry out the organization’s mission.
- Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations and utilize those relationships to strategically enhance Passion to Reach Ministries’ mission.
- Oversees and implements appropriate resources to ensure that the operations of the organization are efficient and mission focussed.
- Responsible for the hiring and retention of competent, qualified ministry staff.
- Develop strategic relationships with non-profit organizations, churches, camp and conference centers, ministry leaders, and government authorities to further the mission.
- Educate and train domestic ministry partner leaders.
- Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the organization.
- Responsible for the effective administration of Passion to Reach Ministries operations.
- Functions as the lead communicator for Passion to Reach Ministries including preaching/teaching at Sunday church services, global evangelistic events, pastors and leaders events, online/podcast platforms.
- Responsible for the spiritual leadership and direction of the ministry’s staff and volunteers
- Ability to teach the Bible in a variety of different formats including speaking, writing, coaching etc.
- Functions as a coach of the staff and volunteers of the ministry who feel called to communicate the gospel.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree from an accredited 3 to 4-year university or college
- Comprehensive knowledge in Christian theology, evangelism and outreach, and church culture and structure
- 5 - 10 years experience working in ministry or in a non-profit organization serving multicultural communities, churches, and other non-profit organizations
- Demonstrated experience in executive leadership and have business acumen in operations, finance, fundraising, and program execution
- Active participation in a local church body
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule that will often require evenings and weekends
- Be a Christian whose beliefs are consistent with Passion to Reach Ministries’ Statement of Faith and be an active member of a Bible-believing church
The salary for this position is determined on a scale based on education and experience and is funded in part on a missionary basis, requiring the gathering of a personal support team.
Posted Under: Executive
Career ID: [ 9479 ]