The Regional Manager provides leadership to and through their extensive network of volunteers (e.g. 100’s) to implement approved strategic and operational plans and activities for the area to grow and strengthen the ShareWord Global ministry, its membership, and its mission effectiveness with churches and partners. Ultimately accountable for securing the annual Area goals and objectives, the Regional Manager is to accomplish this by raising up leaders and implementing systems through their volunteer network. The Regional Manager is to be a leader of leaders, a talent developer and a discipler of others.
The Gideons International In Canada | ShareWord Global (SWG) is a ministry committed to engaging the global Church to do one simple thing: go! Our mission is to ignite and fuel a passion in people’s hearts to share the gospel—training and equipping them, as a community of believers, to effectively introduce people to Jesus through God’s Word. SWG fuels the movement to “go!” and reach more people with the gospel through relational evangelism and training, innovative Scripture resources, and by partnering with local churches worldwide.
Reports to: National Engagement Manager
Term: Full time
Area: 1 posting in Manitoba/Saskatchewan, 1 posting in Quebec
- Design and implement execution plans in collaboration with National Engagement Manager and key volunteer leaders across your region.
- Recruit, select, equip, leading and developing leader volunteers and performance manage volunteer Leaders to achieve their goals and objectives as laid out by our strategic and operational plans.
- Identify areas of improvement to enhance the effectiveness of your volunteer networks.
- Oversee your key leadership team as they recruit, select, equip, and develop their volunteer leader networks.
- Deploy and grow a leadership pipeline of prospect leaders in your region, ensuring future success
- Facilitate monthly team meetings with your key volunteer leaders
- Facilitate monthly 1:1 with your key volunteer leaders
- Post-secondary education in theological studies, business administration or comparable degrees
- 3-5 years’ experience or greater in building and managing teams devoted to quality and excellence; in both customer experience and effectiveness
- Experience in leading multi-tiered teams of a significant size
- Proven track record in raising up, developing and leading leaders
- Outstanding record of personal evangelism
- Experience working with/in churches and denominations
- Inspirational, visionary and highly organized
- Team player, excellent consensus building skills, with a high degree of motivation and desire to collaborate with others to build and maintain relationships on a winning team
- Experience working in a not-for-profit or charitable organization
- Experience in fundraising
- Experience in membership recruitment
- Experience with Blackbaud and Raisers Edge products
The Gideons International In Canada / ShareWord Global is an evangelical Christian ministry, dedicated to sharing the Word of God with the world. As a Christian evangelical ministry, candidates must be able to demonstrate a personal commitment to Jesus Christ, identify with our Statement of Faith and the mission of The Gideons / ShareWord Global.
We offer a competitive compensation package and benefits.
To apply for the Manitoba/Saskatchewan position, click here
To apply for the Quebec position, click here
Posted Under: Management
Career ID: [ 9498 ]