Heart of Worship International church is a friendly, mid-sized congregation. We are in the northwest part of Winnipeg, temporarily using space at 2528 King Edward St. We are currently looking for a Lead Pastor who will help to lead us in becoming a church that passionately reaches out and connects with those in the Rural Municipality of Rosser. We have an active and growing Children’s and Student Ministry.
We are looking for a leader who is committed to teaching scripture, working with teams, and developing leaders. We are prayerfully seeking for someone who possesses a commitment to the ongoing development and training of leaders. The appropriate candidate will also be responsible for cooperatively preparing our weekly worship services, preaching, conducting weddings, funerals, baptisms and child dedications. We are looking for a qualified individual who will be able to manage the administrative aspects of church life as well as providing overall direction.
This position will require a regular participation and scheduled meetings with the church board deacons as well as other committees within our church The successful candidate must agree with and abide to the Statement of Faith, take initiative and operate independently, when necessary have a minimum of 3 years of pastoral experience, preferably hold a Post-Secondary degree in Biblical study.
An absolute commitment to the Holy Scriptures as the inerrant word of God. An absolute commitment to preaching and teaching in a way which clearly communicates God’s word and reveals the person of Jesus Christ.
- Able to model and teach godliness and Christian commitment. Demonstrate problem-solving ability
- Have a learning attitude and commitment to personal growth • Be a team leader who is able to work well with the Elder board and leadership within our church
- Lead and inspire believers to mature in their faith and grow in their relationship with Christ
- Able to equip and encourage God’s people in gift-based ministry, through training, monitoring and nurturing lunteers
- Able to organize and implement effective church structures
- Able to attentively provide pastoral care to, and counsel the congregation, noticing and responding to those in need.
- A commitment to both personal and corporate prayer.
- A passionate follower of Christ who endeavours to live a Spirit-filled life and exhibits Christ-like character
- Displays a high level of emotional and relational intelligence
- Demonstrates good listening skills
- Effective communicator
- A humble person with a spirit of generosity and servant heart
- Shows significant evidence of kingdom fruit in his personal life and ministry
- Prioritizes fostering a healthy marriage, family, and personal life
- Has a learning attitude, committed to personal relationship with Jesus Christ
- Give and receive assessment and feedback yearly with the church leadership team The suitable candidate will display the character, conduct and competence as found in 1 Timothy 3:1-7; Titus 1:5-9; 1 Peter 5:1-9.
We are seeking a full-time pastor who is ordained or qualified for ordination. The suitable candidate shall agree with the Heart of Worship International Church’s Statement of Faith, Baptist Confession of Faith 1689. A resumé with current reference(s) will be accepted, and can be submitted by email to email@example.com. Only applicants given serious consideration will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral
Career ID: [ 9508 ]