Paris, Ontario , N3L2M6
On-site at Paris Presbyterian Church or able to work at home, but come into work for a few hours 1 day/week.
The Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise is looking for a professional, detail-oriented person who understands the ministry and mission of the Raw Carrot and will support the financial needs and growth of the Raw Carrot headquarters with a variety of tasks.
- Financial analysis of site budgets; budget vs actuals
- Quarterly and year-end reporting
- Financial analysis and activity costing for all sites and HQ
- Auditor support
- Bank deposits multiple times per month
- Management of income and receivables in SAGE (Simply Accounting)
- Oversight of Staff pay roll for HQ
- Donation/grant tracking
- Invoicing, invoice tracking, payments and reconciliation
- Analysis of sales and flow of goods
- Liaise with bank
- Duties as assigned
- Post-Secondary education an asset
- Proven to be detail oriented and organized
- A team player
- An understanding and appreciation for Christian ministry
- Computer literacy: proficiency in excel and willing to learn new systems. Experience in Quickbooks or Sage an asset
Salary and Hours
- Hours: 6-12/week
As a condition of employment, the successful applicant must complete a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Reference Check. References will be required.
Persons living with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
*The Raw Carrot would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Accounting / Finance
Career ID: [ 9517 ]