Surrey, British Columbia , V3Z 3X1
This executive search is conducted by Nelson/Kraft & Associates on behalf of Absolute Results.
Absolute Results is seeking an Executive Assistant (EA) who is experienced, flexible and professional. The EA will work out of the corporate office in Surrey, BC and represent the CEO internally to the rest of the company and externally to suppliers, vendors and other stakeholders.
It is important that the EA display a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and trustworthiness as they will be working very closely with the CEO, his executive team and at times with his family. The EA will be highly organized, able to manage competing, tight deadlines and remain professional and pleasant under stress.
Who We Are
Through 25 years of experience, Absolute Results has developed a proven selling system encompassing our intellectual property, products and services that leads dealers to success. We help dealers sell cars.
At Absolute Results, we work with retailers across the globe, like Jaguar, BMW, Maserati, Audi, Mercedes Benz and Harley Davidson, just to name a few. We have over 150 Trainers worldwide, each bringing a minimum of 10 years experience in senior roles in the car business.
Absolute Results is about training sales professionals, connecting with customers and delivering an incredible car buying experience.
To have a lasting, positive impact on people through building quality relationships, empowering a healthy lifestyle, while being creative and having fun.
- Schedule, plan and organize external meetings
- Manage local and international travel arrangements including booking flights, hotels, car rentals etc.
- Assist with scheduling various meetings & phone calls
- Arrange interview logistics and/or schedule candidate interviews both via Zoom and in-person
- Act as secretary during meetings by taking notes, creating task lists and delegating tasks
- Manage training content, writing and video creation with related media contractors
- Assist with preparing the CEO’s presentations by gathering information and materials
- Prepare the CEO for key meetings – gathering assets, data and reports
- Report to the CEO regarding workplace updates
- File corporate notes both electronically and physically
- Ensure all corporate documents, including minutes, are organized, signed, and filed accurately
- Manage inventory and ordering of office supplies
- Maintain weekly expense reports and receipts
- Develop a rhythm of communication between high valued clients, key staff, and suppliers
- Act as a gatekeeper for all internal and external items
- Draft corporate emails
- Monitor email accounts for the CEO
- General tasks and errands as needs arise such as maintenance scheduling, insurance renewals, banking
Event Management & Hospitality:
- Plan events and meetings
- Assist in hosting dinner meals
- Handle all communication for the event
- Host introductions for new employees to the CEO
- Arrange gifts for team members, leaders and/or others
- Manage acknowledgements and celebrations of trainers and staff birthdays
- Assist with meetings outside of Absolute Results for example, speaking at charity or faith-based events
- Arrange and assist with transportation to and from the airport for guests
- Minimum 5 years experience as an Executive Assistant
- Intermediate computer skills including Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Exceptional business correspondence skills
- Able to multi-task and manage competing priorities with tight timelines
- BC Driver’s license (Class 5) with a clean Driver’s Abstract
- Bilingual (French/English) strongly preferred
- Able to work occasional evenings and weekends as required
- Please note – final candidate will be required to successfully pass a social media/internet check, criminal records check and credit check
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Full benefits package including RRSP contribution
- Mileage compensated when your vehicle is used
Application Deadline: October 29, 2021
To apply: Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To obtain a complete Opportunity Profile, please visit our website.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. is an executive search firm specializing in the recruitment of executive management and fundraising personnel in the charitable sector. We work with a diverse group of not-for-profit organizations through the connection of colleagues in Vancouver, Calgary, Winnipeg, and Toronto.
Nelson/Kraft & Associates Inc. welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Posted Under: Administration
Career ID: [ 9524 ]