Guelph, Ontario , N1E1M3
www.parkviewchurch.ca | We Connect People.
Parkview Church is a growing intercultural and multigenerational Pentecostal Church. As a multisite church it has a vision to connect people to Christ, integrating them into community, so they can grow into Christ-like maturity, and impact the world through serving.
Job Overview: Maternity Leave - Children's Pastor
The main focus of this position will be leading and equipping teams to enable
fruitful Children’s Ministry. The balance of time will be overseeing Children’s Ministry, Family Discipleship, and Outreach.
Remuneration: Full-Time salary (14 Month Contract)
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Able to lead people through a strategic vision.
- Competent as a live communicator.
- Embodies the following staff team values: Work Ethic, Teachability, Humility, Resilience, Sense of Humour, Culturally relevant, Flexible.
- Post-Secondary Degree or Diploma.
- Insured and licensed vehicle operator with access to a vehicle.
- Current Police Reference or Criminal Records Check available upon request. 7. PAOC ministerial credential (or willing to attain).
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Facilitate Leadership Development – Team meetings, Recruiting, Equipping, Scheduling, Vision casting/strategies, Protection Policy Training
- Family Discipleship - Plan and facilitate weekly Children’s Ministry programs (Sunday Ministry Ages 0-11, Midweek Grades JK – 5)
- Outreach – March Break Day Camps, Easter Egg Hunt, Treats for Kids, Summer Day Camps (Hire and manage summer students – when applicable)
- Perform other Assistant Pastor tasks and responsibilities assigned by the Lead Pastor
Please send a cover letter and resume to:
Pastor Dave Slater, Lead Pastor
Parkview Church, 89 Speedvale Ave. E., Guelph, ON, N1E1M3 firstname.lastname@example.org, www.parkviewchurch.ca
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note: applicant must be a Canadian citizen.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 9638 ]