Toronto, Ontario , M4P3C8
We are looking for a dynamic, faith-filled individual to lead and supervise the year round programming for Village Eulogia for Families with Special Needs. You will be responsible for coordinating our summer family camps, our in person events, our virtual activities and our cottage retreat program.
Contract position with a minimum 2 year term
Time Commitment: 20 hours per week maximum
Location: Position involves working from home and at other locations as advised
Start Date: Immediate
Hourly Rate: $25 +
Reports to: Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Post Secondary in a related field (MDiv, teaching, child youth worker, recreational therapy, etc.)
- Mature Spiritual level and a passion to ignite a desire for faith led life in others
- Prior Programming Experience
- Experience working with special needs of various ages
- Clean vulnerable sector check within past 6 months
The successful candidate will be a creative, dependable, enthusiastic, adaptable, multi-tasking, organized, team player who works well with minimal supervision.
Village Eulogia’s vision in programming is to provide a spiritual community to all family members; nurturing/strengthening the relationships within the family, between families, and with the greater body of Christ, so that they may grow in faith. Programming is also meant to create a sense of belonging and acceptance within our VIllage and within the greater community.
We believe that providing opportunities for families to connect and focus on the unique gifts of all and on the purpose of life will provide a more fulfilled life and a sense of hope. We embrace the belief that by supporting each other, we can become a blessing to one another.
- Coordinate and develop year round program (virtual/in-person) for children with special needs, siblings, youth and adults with special needs, parents/caregivers, entire family
- Supervise family summer camps (virtual/in-person)
- Coordinate retreat for families, teams, etc.
- Manage and develop volunteer pool with Volunteer Coordinator
- Supervise summer internships
- Provide volunteer and staff training (Including CPI training)
How to Apply:
To apply for this position please submit a cover letter and resume (maximum 3 pages total) to be submitted in a single PDF attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Program Coordinator Job Application.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Ministry - General
Career ID: [ 9812 ]