LONDON, Ontario , N6P 1E8
New Hope Community Church in London, Ontario is seeking a Kids Pastor to work 25 hours per week leading a kids ministry with passion and creativity, helping children in connecting with God and each other.
- Provide pastoral care for both children and parents through regular programs and personal contact.
- Pray for the volunteers, children and parents who are a part of New Hope.
- Coordinate kids programs during Sunday morning services for infants through 5th grade.
- Lead a midweek Kids Night Out program and other special kids events through the year.
- Recruit, oversee, and support volunteers.
- Set and oversee annual kids budget.
- Co-ordinate and provide primary point leadership for the entire summer camp experience for pre-school to 5th grade (1-2 weeks).
- Participate in the general life of the congregation including all church-wide events and activities.
- This person must exemplify the leadership and character qualities in 1 Timothy 3 and Galatians 5, being fully aligned with the message, mission and ministry strategy of New Hope.
- They must be energetic, fun-loving, and self-motivated with the spiritual maturity to support the growth of a vibrant Kids Ministry.
- Pastoral training through a recognized Bible college or seminary preferred.
- Demonstrated leadership ability with youth and a love and understanding of children.
- Provide a current valid Criminal Records Check with Vulnerable Sector screening, clear of any incidents.
- Valid G Driver’s License is preferred.
Salary will be $22 - 24 based on previous ministry and work experience and educational accomplishments.
Submit Cover Letter/Resume:
New Hope Community Church 4009 Colonel Talbot Road, London, ON N6P 1E8
We thank all applicants, however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Posted Under: Pastoral - Children's Ministries
Career ID: [ 9821 ]