Career postings on the Christian careers Canada need to go through an approval process before they are made available on the website. Once you have created your career posting, please follow the steps below to begin the approval process.
- Log in to Christian Careers Canada and go to the career you wish to have approved. You can find all careers you have posted on My Dashboard
- Along the top of the posting you should see three buttons labeled "view", "edit", and "workflow". If you do not see these buttons, this might not be your career posting, or you might not be logged in.
- Click on the "workflow" button.
- Click the radio button to select "Ready for Approval" and click "Update workflow".
- An email will be sent to the Christian careers Canada team to let them know that your new posting requires approval.
Career posting approvals are usually done on the same or next business day, but may take up to five business days. Weekends and statutory holidays are not business days, therefore any careers posted on these days will not be approved until the business week begins.