When your career posting has expired, you will receive an email notification, and the post will no longer appear on Christian Careers Canada.
However, the post has not been deleted. If the position has not been filled, you may wish to renew it. To do so:
- Log in with your employer account
- Navigate to the post (you can find all your career postings on My Dashboard, or you can click the link to the post in the expiry notification email)
- Click the “Edit” tab at the top of the post
- Important: Change the “Expire this posting after” date to a date in the future. Without this step, the career will not be renewed.
- Under “Change Career Posting Approval state” select “Ready for Approval”
- Make any other desired changes to the post
- Click “save” at the bottom of the post
An email will be sent to the CCC web team that your posting is ready for approval. This normally is done the same day, but can take up to five business days. Once it has been approved, you will be notified by email.